- Tipi obtains information when you or a member of your organization creates an account (signup) or uses Services and (a) provide to us directly or (b) that we will automatically collect during your visit to the site as part of our normal operation. Such information („Data“) may include your name and contact information, organization name, email address, passwords, IP addresses, geo-location information, address of the web page you visited before using Services, your browser type and settings, date and time of your use of Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, cookie data, your Data from our affiliates in our corporate group, partners, or others, etc.
- We also collect information (Data) relating to how you use Services, including actions you take in your Account (such as sharing, editing, viewing and moving files or folders, etc.) and information from and about the devices you use to access the Services (such as type of device, operating system it uses, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, crash data, etc.).
- USE OF DATA
- Tipi may transfer or disclose Data to its affiliates, divisions, employees, partners, contractors and suppliers, subject to use only as set forth herein.
- Tipi may transfer or disclose Data during changes to Tipi's business structure, such as merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- Tipi has no obligation of confidentiality nor are we responsible for any claims of infringement or misappropriation that may result from any submission of Data. Tipi may disclose Data to any person, specifically to any governmental agency, without notice, if we in good faith believe that such is required in order to comply with law, to protect Tipi's interests, and in response to any emergency situation.
- Due to the numerous technical and operational uncertainties, we cannot make any warranty, guarantee or representation concerning the accuracy, thoroughness, completeness, or currency of your Data, nor over our ability to control, correct, access, handle, process, use, store or transfer such Data, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed. Due to the many technical uncertainties, complete security of Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, you understand and agree that Tipi is unable to provide any warranty, guarantee or representation concerning the protection of your Data or concerning the existence or effectiveness of any security measures undertaken. Tipi will not be liable for any claims, losses, or damages which may result from access by an unauthorized third party, or the introduction of viruses, worms, or other harmful elements into the Services and their possible effects on Data.
Effective from: March 1, 2017